While waiting and hoping for the release of Official Google Experience Launcher in the playstore which is not confirmed yet, the geekguys from phandroid.com managed to get the launcher extracted and uploaded for the public. To use , you must download all three APK's they have listed and i will list them here for your convenient:
1. PreBuiltGMSCore (Google Play Services 4.0)
2. Velvet ( Google Search/ OK Google )
3. Google Home (Google Launcher )
Download all the APK's and Install it to your device in order for you to experience the new Google Launcher. For many, you may run into an error where the Voice Search will force close but the amazing people over at XDA-Developers seem to have found a way to permanently fix the force close issue on the Google Launcher. Take note that your device must be rooted to apply this fix.
- Download this file libgoogle recognizer
- Once downloaded, extract the file.
- Move the file to /system/lib
- set permission to rw/r/r
- restart your device
- Voice Search will Force Close one more time. When it’s done, it should work flawlessly.
So there you have it guys, Enjoy the new Google Experience Launcher.